Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We also collect information about the pages you visit on our website, the links you click, and the products you view.
We collect this information using cookies and other tracking technologies. For more information about cookies, please see the section below titled "Cookies."
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Process your orders and fulfill any other requests you make
- Communicate with you about your orders, products, and services
- Provide you with updates about our company
- Offer you targeted advertising based on your interests
- Track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Improve our website and services
Sharing Your Personal Information
We use HubSpot and Google Analytics to track website traffic and activity. You can learn more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy. You can learn more about how HubSpot uses your personal information here: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
Finally, we may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
We will keep your personal information for as long as you are a customer of ours. If you close your account, we will retain your information for a reasonable period of time to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You can learn more about cookies and how to disable them here: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information
- The right to delete your personal information
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at www.lindoxsiegel.com/contact.
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.